Which mosquito nets are best?
A mosquito net is a structure that is placed on doors and windows, with a specific fabric, to prevent the entry of insects, dust and other harmful elements into the house. At present, there is a wide variety of options from which you can choose to cover your doors and windows.
Therefore, in this post we show you which mosquito nets are best according to different criteria, locations, installation and closing mode.
Find out which is the best mosquito net!
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING THE BEST MOSQUITO NETS
When purchasing a mosquito net, it is recommended that you take into account the following aspectsto make the purchase that best suits your needs.
- QualityIt is essential that you choose a mosquito net made of a resistant material to guarantee its durability.
- MaterialsThe most advisable is that the fabric of your mosquito net is made of PVC, as it is very resistant and prevents the entry of insects and external agents. online store you will find the widest variety of options, all of them made with the best materials on the market.
- InstallationThe best way to save time, money and headaches is to keep installation simple. Nowadays, the magnetic mosquito nets are one of the most recommended options.
- TypeThere is currently a wide range of mosquito nets, which we will show you below. It is important that you analyze well all the alternatives and choose the one that best suits your priorities, your budget and your space.
- UseMosquito nets are used to prevent the entry of insects; however, in many cases, they are also used to prevent the passage of pollen or dust. Depending on your wishes, you can choose a specific type of mosquito net.
BEST MOSQUITO NETS ACCORDING TO THEIR CLOSING METHOD
The first thing you need to know is what types of mosquito nets are available depending on their locking mode:
- Fixed mosquito net: are quite economical and are highly recommended for doors and windows that do not open; they are also perfect for those rooms where there are a large number of mosquitoes throughout the day, such as the bathroom or kitchen.
- Sliding mosquito net: your displacement is horizontal and, therefore, it is important that it has a lower or upper rail; in this case, one side is left open and the rest is not.
- Roll-up mosquito netsThe design is similar to that of a shutter and are very practical for those doors and windows that have to be closed. open and close several times a day.
- Pleated mosquito netsare characterized by bend when retracting and because they are available for doors and windows; highly recommended for areas that need movement, since they fold in a rectangular shape. They are also the most modern and functional alternative.
- Magnetic mosquito netshave at their disposal magnets for installation and, in addition, they are a really convenient alternative.
- Mosquito nets with Velcroare very common because their installation is very simple; the only thing you need is fixing the Velcro on the windows and then glue the mosquito nets.
- Mosquito screen for side doorideal for entrances with a lateral displacementThey are also equipped with a braking system that allows you to keep the mosquito net in the desired position.
AND ACCORDING TO YOUR TYPE OF INSTALLATION?
When choosing a mosquito net, it is essential to analyze the type of installation you need, as this will help you choose one model or another. Below, we show you some of the most outstanding mosquito nets according to their type of installation:
- Insect screens for windows - Mosquiteras24HThe most common space and the one through which most insects enter; nowadays, there are different options from which you can choose.
- Insect screens for doorsThe following is a complicated space, since it is usually open on a regular basis; therefore, it is best to opt for a mosquito net that does not impede the passage.
- Mosquito nets for bedsare highly recommended because, during the night, is when they attack the most mosquitoes.
- Mosquito nets for cribsInfants are often the easiest prey for mosquitoes and can complications arise If they are bitten by an insect, it is essential to have a mosquito net for the crib.
- Mosquito nets for baby strollershighly recommended for the little one in the house to be able to enjoy the fresh air safely.
- Travel mosquito netsyou can wear them when you are going on a trip to an exotic country or if you go camping; in addition, there are mosquito nets for caravans and for tents.
WHICH TYPE OF MOSQUITO NET IS BEST FOR WHICH LOCATION?
Now that you know the types of mosquito nets that exist today, according to their type of closure and type of installation. In this section, we show you what place is the most suitable for each of them:
- Casement windowsThe most recommended are the vertical roll-up mosquito nets.
- Sliding windowsYou can install vertical or sliding roll-up mosquito nets.
- Windows with access to the outsidesliding, pleated or roll-up mosquito nets.
- DoorsRoller shutters, pleated or side-door shutters.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE
The main purpose of the mosquito nets is to keeping insects away from the house and guarantee the freshness of the night, without the need to close the doors and windows; in addition, you will not have to use chemical products, so they are very beneficial for the environment.
Here are some of them tips that will help you to choose the best mosquito net for you, according to your wishes:
- You live in the countrysideFrom March to October, there are usually a large number of insects, both nocturnal and diurnal; in this case, it is best to have roll-up, magnetic or fixed screens on your doors and windows.
- One-time assistanceThe best thing to do is to use adhesive or magnetic mosquito nets; you can also use an anti-mosquito repellent to increase their effectiveness.
- Regular dwellingare the best alternative to reduce energy consumption and ensure comfort.
Ultimately, depending on the input type and installation method you will be more interested in one mosquito net or the other.
WHAT IS AN ANTI-POLLEN MOSQUITO NET?
An anti-pollen mosquito net is used to protect you from the different allergies caused by pollen, as well as allergic rhinoconjunctivitis or asthma. These three conditions are very common in society, which is why this product is increasingly in demand in the market. So we give you a piece of advice: verify that the mosquito net sold as anti-pollen really is.
This can be verified by checking the documents that prove this characteristic. They are usually almost 100 % effective % with practically all pollen varieties.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MOSQUITO NETS?
With this text, you will have already learned a good number of aspects to take into account about mosquito nets. But it is also worth reviewing their main advantages and disadvantages - pay attention!
First of all, they are key if you ask yourself how to keep flies out of the house or how to prevent mosquitoes from entering your home. Therefore, they are also useful if you want to sleep with the window open without having to worry about these insects. Also, although they slow down the passage of insects, they let light and air into the house.
If we had to put a but to these products, perhaps, we would have to mention that some models require a certain installation or make it difficult, depending on the model you choose, the opening of windows or doors.
Now you know which is the best mosquito net! In our online store, you will find the best quality options, tailor-made for you. Get yours now.